Imagine, you just posted on social media and got huge engagements within 1 hour. 🤩🤩
What an amazing reach you will get!!!
Has this ever happened to you?
Might be a few times…
But what if I say, that this can happen every time with you? 🧐🧐
Wanna know how?
Marketing Automation 😉
Well, both you and I know how important is social media when it comes to reaching a new audience for marketing.
As we see that engagement rates are going down on social media nowadays, Marketing Automation will act as a great weapon to increase the same.
The question is how?
You need to do these simple steps to get good engagement rates.
- Start building an email list using email marketing software. (I would prefer Convertkit)
- Try to increase the list only according to the people who are interested in your niche and want to know from you.
- Also, get a social media post-scheduling tool. (I would recommend Publer with a free plan).
- Keep your social media account links handy.
- Start creating posts in a batch (For example, have your next week’s post ready by Sunday).
- Schedule these posts in Publer according to the date and time you would like them to post.
- Similarly, draft the exact number of broadcast emails adding a one-liner about that particular post and adding a link to your social media profile where the post will be published.
- Schedule these email broadcasts on the same date and time according to the schedule of your post.
- And you are done!!!
Assume that you are getting an open email rate of 30-40%, you may assume that out of those mail opens, 50% of people will go and check your post on your profile.
But remember, your open rates and engagements can go down if you do this:
- Not providing valuable content in the post.
- Your posts are not matching your audience’s interest.
- You are being salesy.
Try this from today and if you remain consistent, you will see excellent results in 45-50 days. 😍😍
with high engagements, more followers growth and more attraction.
I’m working on finding out better ways on how Marketing Automation can more effectively work to reach your ideas to more people.
I will let you know more in the upcoming emails.